Universal High Speed Hydraulic Presses
In C-frame or straight side design for general-purpose applications such as coining, forming, stamping, blanking (full tonnage), deep drawing, etc.Tonnage Range: 11 to 4400 US tons
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Presses
In massive straight side design with special gibbing also for off-center loading as well as progressive or transfer applications.Tonnage Range: 110 to 2200 US Tons
Deep Draw Presses
Single, double and multiple action designs for deep drawing (including reverse drawing) from a variety of materials such as stainless steel and special materials including different blank thicknesses (tailored blanks).Tonnage Range: 28 to 2200 US Tons
Automated Press Systems
We offer solutions for various applications:
- Automatic single press systems with coil lines or blank loaders/part unloaders.
- Tandem or multiple press systems with blank loaders/part unloaders, robots or part transfer systems.
- Multiple cylinder presses with progressive or free part transfer systems.
Hydraulic Powdered Metal Presses
This RPM-SE series is designed as a CNC multi-axes powdered metal compacting system. With 4 or more controllable axes, this press delivers unmatched precision and flexibility, often eliminating final calibrating altogether. A wide range of filling, feed and automation systems are available.
Composite Material Presses
The advantages of compression molding and lamination:
- Precisely defined structural characteristics of the parts
- Processing of complex shapes and geometries
- Processing of parts with small thicknesses
- High surface qualities on both sides